- Bring your Motorcoach Tour to the Carrousel for a fun time riding, shopping & dining:
- First new, hand-carved wooden Carrousel to be built and operated in the U.S. since the 1930’s. Carved in Mansfield, OH.
- Large turn-of-the-century, G.A. Dentzel-style carrousel with 52 wooden animals and 2 chariots.
- Indoor, year-round facility.
- Wheelchair accessible. Comfortable rocking chairs for non-riders.
- Stinson Band Organ made in Bellefontaine, Ohio.
- Gift Shop – Motor Coach Groups receive a 15% discount excluding rides, concession and consignment items.
- Concession Items - Candy, Chips, Cotton Candy, Nuts, Pop, Popcorn, Slushes, etc.
- History of the Carrousel Presentation available at no charge.
- Presentation on your bus! Just give us advance notice!
- Boxed Lunches $12 inclusive - ADVANCE NOTICE (Croissant w/chicken salad, fruit cup, chips, cookie, candy, water & coffee) around the Carrousel. Special Dietary Requirements . . . ask us and we will help!
- Advanced reservations required.
- FREE On street bus parking available.
- Driver and Escort Receive Complimentary Rides.
Memorial Day - Labor Day:
o Everyday 10 am – 5 pm.
o Every Friday of the month – 10 am – 8 pm, Every Sunday - 11 am - 5 pm
Day After Labor Day until Day Before Memorial Day:
o Monday – Sunday 11 am – 5 pm
o First Friday of the month – 11 am - 8 pm
Morning hours are flexible for large groups. We will open early for you! Guaranteed Reservations Required!
We can accommodate large groups for private dinners after 6 pm. Advanced reservations and additional fee applies.
· One Ride is $1.00 per person. Six rides are $5.00.
· May prepay or bring cash, check or credit card the day of your visit for your rides.
Directions from I-71:
Take Route 30 West toward Mansfield. Take the Main Street/Route 13 exit and turn South (left). Follow into downtown Mansfield. After you have crossed 5th Street you will begin climbing Main Street hill. We are half way up at the southwest corner of 4th and Main Streets.