Rides on the Carrousel are so much fun lasting more than four minutes.
The outside animals & sleighs are stationary while the two inside rows move up & down!
- First new, hand-carved wooden Carrousel to be built and operated
in the U.S. since the 1930’s.
- Large turn-of-the-century, G.A. Dentzel-style carrousel with
52 wooden animals and 2 chariots.
- Indoor, year-round facility.
- Wheelchair accessible. Comfortable rocking chairs for non-riders.
- Stinson Band Organ made in Bellefontaine, Ohio.
- Gift Shop
- Concession Items: Candy, Chips, Cotton Candy, Nuts, Pop, Popcorn, Slushes, etc.
- History of the Carrousel Presentation available at no charge.
- Boxed lunches with tables and chairs are available
Monday-Friday. Advanced reservations and additional fee applies.
- On street bus parking available.
Day After Labor Day until Day Before Memorial Day:
Monday - Sunday 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
First Friday of the month 11:00 - 8:00 pm | 5 pm - 8 pm is Family Night. Five (5) rides for only $2. Tickets are good for date purchased. Tickets change monthly.
First Friday from 1:00 pm to 7:00 pm is Crafts Around the Carrousel. Tables are only $25 each and includes 2 chairs and a table covering.
Memorial Day - Labor Day:
Saturday 10:00 - 5:00 pm
Sunday 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
Monday – Thursday 10 am – 5 pm
Friday 10 am - 8 pm | 5 pm - 8 pm is Family Night. Five (5) rides for only $2.
Tickets are good for date purchased! Tickets change weekly.
First Friday 1 pm - 7 pm | Craft Show Around the Carrousel
Closed the following Days per Year:
New Year’s Day, Easter, 4th of July, Thanksgiving and Christmas. January 2 - 8, 2014 Closed for Maintenace.
Morning hours are flexible for large groups. We will open early for you!
We can accommodate large groups for private dinners after 6pm.
Advanced reservations and additional fees apply.
- 1 ride is $1.00 per person
- 6 rides are $5.00
- 50 rides are $35.00
Prices are subject to change, please call 419-522-4223 for current pricing.
Directions from I-71:
Take Route 30 West toward Mansfield. Take the Main Street/Route 13 exit and turn South (left). Follow into downtown Mansfield. After you have crossed 5th Street you will begin climbing Main Street hill. We are half way up at the southwest corner of 4th and Main Streets.