Rides on the Carrousel are so much fun lasting more than four minutes.
The outside animals & sleighs are stationary while the two inside rows move up & down!
- First new, hand-carved wooden Carrousel to be built and operated
in the U.S. since the 1930’s.
- Large turn-of-the-century, G.A. Dentzel-style carrousel with
52 wooden animals and 2 chariots.
- Indoor, year-round facility.
- Wheelchair accessible. Comfortable rocking chairs for non-riders.
- Stinson Band Organ made in Bellefontaine, Ohio.
- Gift Shop
- Concession Items: Candy, Chips, Cotton Candy, Healthy Snacks, Nuts, Pop, Popcorn, Slushes, etc.
- History of the Carrousel Presentation available at no charge.
- Boxed lunches with tables and chairs are available
Monday-Friday. Advanced reservations and additional fee applies.
- On street bus parking available.
Day After Labor Day until Day Before Memorial Day:
Monday – Sunday 11 am – 5 pm | First Friday – 11 am - 8 pm
First Friday from 5 pm - 8 pm is Family Night. Five (5) rides for $2.
Tickets are good for this Friday Night only!
Memorial Day - Labor Day:
Monday - Thursday 10 am – 5 pm | Fridays 10 am – 8 pm
Saturday 10 am - 5 pm | Sunday 11 am - 5 pm
Every Friday from 5 pm - 8 pm is Family Night. Five (5) rides for $2.
Tickets are good for this event only!
Closed Five Days per Year:
New Year’s Day, Easter, 4th of July, Thanksgiving and Christmas.
Morning hours are flexible for large groups. We will open early for you!
We can accommodate large groups for private dinners after 6pm.
Advanced reservations and additional fees apply.
- 1 ride is $1.00 per person
- 6 rides are $5.00
- 50 rides are $35.00
Prices are subject to change, please call 419-522-4223 for current pricing.
Directions from I-71:
Take Route 30 West toward Mansfield. Take the Main Street/Route 13 exit and turn South (left). Follow into downtown Mansfield. After you have crossed 5th Street you will begin climbing Main Street hill. We are half way up at the southwest corner of 4th and Main Streets.