Need extra income? Want to work someplace FUN for a change? We are looking for outgoing and fun-loving people (who enjoys interacting with the community) to join our team as a part-time carrousel operator for the Richland Carrousel Park.
As a member of our team, interested candidates will have the opportunity to work in a fun and friendly environment with flexible hours!
Job responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Operate/supervise carrousel rides while keeping the event and attraction areas clean and beautiful for our guests and employees.
- Set up for special events. Work outdoors and in all types of weather conditions.
- Ensures safety procedures are being followed on carrousel rides.
- Provides friendly, professional service to Carrousel guests and fellow staff members, and guides and directs guests in a detailed and pleasant demeanor.
- Must enjoy working as a team but be able to work as an individual.
- Able to work on weekends, special events, and holidays.
- Supports the Richland Carrousel Park's mission.
- Other duties as assigned by the Manager.
- MUST be at least 18 years old
- MUST have a valid drivers license
- MUST be able to work on your feet for long periods of time
- Be courteous and ensure customer satisfaction
- MUST be able to complete and pass a drug test and background check.
To apply, complete an online application here: